圖書序言
Chapter 1 初診病人就醫科彆篇
皮膚科掛號建議對話
護理師:你好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.
護理師:你要看病嗎?
Nurse: Do you want to see a doctor?
病人:是的,在哪兒掛號?
Patient: Yes, where shall I register?
護理師:這兒,你從前來過嗎?
Nurse: Here, have you been here before?
病人:沒有。
Patient: No, this is my first visit.
護理師:你有掛號錶嗎?
Nurse: Have you a registration card?
病人:沒有。
Patient: No.
護理師:你今天哪裏不舒服?
Nurse: What's wrong with you today?
病人:我渾身起紅疹,癢得厲害。
Patient: I have a rash all over my body. It itches badly.
護理師:我想你應當先看皮膚科大夫。
Nurse: I think you should see a dermatologist first.
內科掛號建議對話
護士:早上好!
Nurse:Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient:Good morning.
護士:請問哪裏不舒服?
Nurse:What seems to be the problem?
病人:高燒,感覺糟透瞭。
Patient:I’m running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
護士:這種情況齣現有多久瞭?
Nurse:How long have you had the problem?
病人:從昨晚開始的。
Patient:Since last night.
護士:您以前來過我們醫院嗎?
Nurse:Well, have you ever been to the hospital before?
病人:沒有。
Patient:No.
護士:好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號錶。比如您的年齡、性彆、住址等等。
Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:沒問題。請問我應該掛哪ㄧ科?
Patient:No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
護士:您最好掛內科。
Nurse:You’d better go to the medical department.
病人:錶填好,給你。
Patient:Here is my registration card.
護士:謝謝。掛號費是一元。
Nurse:Thank you. The registration fee is one Yuan.
病人:好的。請問我該怎麼走?
Patient:Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department,please?
護士:內科在五樓,你可以坐電梯上去。上樓後嚮右走,左邊有牌子。
Nurse:It’s on the fifth floor. You can take a lift. Then take a right turn. You can see the sign on your left.
病人:多謝瞭
Patient:Thanks a lot.
護士:不客氣。
Nurse:You're welcome.