图书序言
Chapter 1 初诊病人就医科别篇
皮肤科挂号建议对话
护理师:你好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.
护理师:你要看病吗?
Nurse: Do you want to see a doctor?
病人:是的,在哪儿挂号?
Patient: Yes, where shall I register?
护理师:这儿,你从前来过吗?
Nurse: Here, have you been here before?
病人:没有。
Patient: No, this is my first visit.
护理师:你有挂号表吗?
Nurse: Have you a registration card?
病人:没有。
Patient: No.
护理师:你今天哪里不舒服?
Nurse: What's wrong with you today?
病人:我浑身起红疹,痒得厉害。
Patient: I have a rash all over my body. It itches badly.
护理师:我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫。
Nurse: I think you should see a dermatologist first.
内科挂号建议对话
护士:早上好!
Nurse:Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient:Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服?
Nurse:What seems to be the problem?
病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。
Patient:I’m running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
护士:这种情况出现有多久了?
Nurse:How long have you had the problem?
病人:从昨晚开始的。
Patient:Since last night.
护士:您以前来过我们医院吗?
Nurse:Well, have you ever been to the hospital before?
病人:没有。
Patient:No.
护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄、性别、住址等等。
Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:没问题。请问我应该挂哪ㄧ科?
Patient:No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。
Nurse:You’d better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。
Patient:Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一元。
Nurse:Thank you. The registration fee is one Yuan.
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?
Patient:Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department,please?
护士:内科在五楼,你可以坐电梯上去。上楼后向右走,左边有牌子。
Nurse:It’s on the fifth floor. You can take a lift. Then take a right turn. You can see the sign on your left.
病人:多谢了
Patient:Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。
Nurse:You're welcome.