菜英文(生活應用篇) pdf epub mobi txt 電子書 下載 2024
圖書介紹
☆☆☆☆☆
簡體網頁||
繁體網頁
作者
出版者 齣版社:雅典文化 訂閱齣版社新書快訊 新功能介紹
翻譯者
出版日期 齣版日期:2017/07/05
語言 語言:繁體中文
下載鏈接在頁面底部
點擊這裡下載
立刻按 ctrl+D收藏本頁
你會得到大驚喜!!
發表於2024-11-25
類似圖書 點擊查看全場最低價
圖書描述
利用中文引導英語發音,
你我都可以用英語與“阿兜仔”溝通!
好久不見瞭!
Long time no see
龍 探ㄇ 弄 吸
是啊!你都去哪啦?
Yeah,where have you been
訝 灰耳 黑夫 優 兵
著者信息
菜英文(生活應用篇) pdf epub mobi txt 電子書 下載
圖書目錄
嗨,史考特!030
Hi, Scott.
嗨,你好!031
Hi, there.
早安!032
Good morning.
好久不見瞭!033
Long time no see.
你一點都沒變耶!034
You haven't changed at all.
你好嗎?035
How do you do?
你看起來氣色不錯嘛!036
You look great.
有事嗎?037
What's up?
發生什麼事瞭?038
What happened?
怎麼啦?039
What's wrong?
你發生什麼事瞭?040
What happened to you?
有什麼問題嗎?041
What's the problem?
有沒有問題?042
Any problem?
你還好吧?043
Are you OK?
我很好!044
I'm fine.
我是史考特。045
I'm Scott.
叫我崔西就好。046
Just call me Tracy.
這是我的太太崔西。047
This is my wife Tracy.
你叫什麼名字?048
What's your name?
我們以前不曾見過麵。049
We have never met before.
你們彼此認識嗎?050
Do you know each other?
很高興認識你。051
Nice to meet you.
你(們)今晚忙嗎?052
Are you busy tonight?
要去看電影嗎?053
Would you like to see a movie?
找個時間我們一起吃午飯吧!054
Let's do lunch sometime.
要不要加入?055
Would you like to join me?
要來嗎?056
Do you want to come over?
把我算進去!507
Count me in.
你要參加或退齣?058
In or out?
有誰要一起加入?059
Who is with me?
我可以加入你(們)嗎?060
Do you mind if I join you?
好啊!為什麼不要!061
Sure. Why not.
聽起來不錯耶!062
Sounds great.
沒問題!063
No problem.
不用,謝謝!064
No, thanks.
我不這麼認為。065
I don't think so.
不可能!066
That's impossible.
我會再告訴你。067
I'll let you know.
我有其他計畫瞭!068
I have other plans.
彆想瞭!069
Don't think about it.
抱歉。070
I'm sorry.
恭喜!071
Congratulations!
祝你週末愉快!072
Have a nice weekend.
幫我嚮史考特問好。073
Say hi to Scott for me.
再見!074
See you.
下次見囉!075
See you next time.
我要走瞭!076
I have to go.
你今天臉色看起來很蒼白。077
You look rather pale today.
我發燒瞭。078
I've got a fever.
我頭痛。079
I've got a headache.
我不太舒服。080
I'm not feeling well.0
我喉嚨痛。081
I've got a sore throat.
你現在覺得如何?082
How do you feel now?
你最好要多休息。083
You'd better get some rest.
你有去看醫生瞭嗎?084
Did you see a doctor?
冷靜點!085
Calm down.
難為你瞭。086
It's not easy for you.
少來這一套!087
Knock it off.
你腦袋有問題啊!088
What's your problem?
你是個混蛋!089
You're a jerk!
從我麵前消失!090
Get out of my face.
糟糕!091
Shit.
酷喔!092
Cool.
不錯的衣服喔!093
Nice dress.
乾得好!094
Good job.
我今天什麼事都不對勁!095
I'm not myself today.
那是一個好主意。096
That's a good idea.
我有一個主意。097
I have an idea.
你的理由是什麼?098
What's your reason?
為什麼不?099
Why not?
繼續!100
Go on.
我同意。101
I agree.
我是絕對不會同意的。102
I couldn't agree less.
不用在意。103
Never mind.
不要再說瞭!104
Say no more.
我瞭解!105
I see.
我還是不明白!106
I still don't get it!
我沒有聽懂!107
I didn't catch you.
你沒弄懂我的意思。108
You're missing my point.
是啊!109
That's right.
你剛剛說什麼?110
What did you just say?
你說什麼?111
Pardon?
你覺得如何?112
What do you think?
我不在意!113
I don't care.
多謝啦!114
Thanks a lot.
你是不是有交往的對象?115
Are you seeing someone?
我愛你!116
I love you.
我非常想念你。117
I miss you so much.
你確定?118
Are you sure?
我不太清楚!119
I don't know for sure.
你是在開玩笑的吧!120
You must be kidding.
我對它感到很厭煩瞭。121
I'm tired of it.
安靜點!122
Be quiet.
很抱歉打擾你瞭!123
I'm sorry to bother you.
我的天啊!124
My God.
你要好照顧自己!125
Take care of yourself.
高興點!126
Cheer up.
沒有人會怪你!127
No one blames you.
這是你的決定。128
It's your decision.
我可以跟你單獨相處一會兒嗎?129
Can I get you alone?
有空談一談嗎?130
Got a minute to talk?
不會耽誤你太久。131
It won't keep you long.
我們換個話題吧!132
Let's change the subject.
感謝你的協助囉!133
Thank you for your help.
請不必這麼麻煩!134
Please don't bother.
我可以自己處理。135
I can manage it by myself.
萬事拜託瞭!136
I'm counting on you.
我說得夠清楚瞭嗎?137
Do I make myself clear?
你真丟臉!138
Shame on you!
讓我開車載你迴傢。139
Let me drive you home.
要搭便車嗎?140
Wanna lift?
彆吹牛瞭!141
Give me a break.
少來瞭!142
Come on!
快一點!143
Hurry up!
我敢打賭!144
I bet.
看情況再說!145
It depends.
我正在找工作。146
I'm looking for a job.
你今天感覺怎麼樣?147
How are you feeling today?
沒聽說過這迴事!148
That's news to me.
你看起來很眼熟!149
You look familiar.
藉過!150
Excuse me.
您先請!151
After you.
你最大。152
You're the boss.
你說對瞭。153
You can say that again.
太荒謬瞭!154
It's ridiculous.
真糟糕!155
It's terrible.
你真是好心!156
It's very kind of you.
我以你為榮。157
I'm proud of you.
要有耐心。158
Be patient.
相信我!159
Believe me.
不要失去理智。160
Don't lose your mind.
算瞭吧! 161
Forget it.
一起來吧!162
Come on!
你需要幫忙嗎?163
Do you need help?
請幫我一個忙。164
Please do me a favor.
需要我幫忙嗎?165
May I help you?
你想要我做什麼?166
What do you want me to do?
我來幫你。167
Let me help you.
救命啊!168
Help!
不必客氣!169
Don't mention it.
看開一點吧!170
Don't take it so hard.
不用擔心!171
Don't worry.
我真的很擔心。172
I am so worried.
夠瞭!173
Enough!
可以!174
Go ahead.
你上當瞭!175
Got you!
很遺憾聽見這件事。176
I'm sorry to hear that.
我纔不相信!177
I don't believe it.
真教人不敢相信!178
I can't believe it.
我情不自禁!179
I can't help it.
你說呢?180
You tell me.
不可能的事。181
It can't be.
這是常有的事。182
It happens.
時候到瞭。183
It's about time.
太容易瞭!184
It's a piece of cake.
偶爾打電話給我。185
Call me sometime.
保持聯絡。186
Keep in touch.
是我的錯。187
It's my fault.
沒什麼大不瞭啊!188
It's no big deal.
你一定是在開玩笑!189
You must be kidding.
你不是當真的吧?190
You can't be serious.
你是說真的嗎?191
Are you serious?
我是認真的!192
I'm serious.
還用得著你說!193
You're telling me.
你是自討苦吃!194
You asked for it.
事情可能會更糟。195
It could be worse.
請結帳。196
Bill, please.
幾點瞭?197
What time is it?
你的錶時間有準嗎?198
Is your watch right?
七點整。199
It's seven o'clock sharp.
是誰啊?200
Who is it?
要喝點什麼?201
What would you like to drink?
彆客氣,自己來!202
Help yourself.
不要拘束!203
Make yourself at home.
很高興認識你!204
Nice meeting you.
我的公車來瞭。205
Here comes my bus.
為什麼?206
Why?
事情還是很令人疑惑。207
It's so confusing.
我被搞得糊裏糊塗的!208
I'm confused.
你猜猜怎麼瞭?209
Guess what?
我有事要告訴你。210
I have something to tell you.
說來聽聽!211
Tell me about it.
誰說的?212
Says who?
真有那麼迴事嗎?213
Is that so?
我受寵若驚。214
I'm flattered.
我不會說的。215
I'm not telling.
我不是故意的。216
I didn't mean to.
我想想。217
Let me see.
這是我個人的想法。218
It's just a thought.
何不聽聽我的想法。219
Listen to this.
你沒在聽我說!220
You're not listening to me.
我不知道。221
I don't know.
我一無所知!222
I know nothing about it.
你完全不知道!223
You have no idea.
你這是什麼意思?224
What do you mean by that?
我沒有時間。225
I don't have time.
你有空嗎?226
Do you have time?
在忙嗎?227
Are you keeping busy?
我現在很忙。228
I'm quite busy now.
我被炒魷魚瞭。229
I got fired.
我被睏住瞭。230
I got stuck!
也許我會吧!231
I guess I will.
我想是吧!232
I guess so.
我彆無選擇。233
I have no choice.
我還沒有決定。234
I haven't decided yet.
由你決定。235
It's up to you.
我也希望是如此。237
I hope so.
我警告過你瞭。238
I warned you.
我告訴過你不要這麼做瞭!239
I've told you not to do it.
我會盡力的!240
I'll do my best.
我來看看我能幫什麼忙!241
I'll see what I can do.
我會試試看。242
I will try.
再試試吧!243
Try again.
那值得一試。244
It's worth a shot.
的確是這樣。245
I will say.
就這個星期五好嗎?246
How about this Friday?
我可以。247
That's fine with me.
事情說來話長。248
It's a long story.
拜託,不要現在!249
Not now, please.
那隻是你個人的看法。250
That's what you say.
看看你!251
Look at you.
我很期待這件事。252
I look forward to it.
有道理!253
It made sense.
慢慢來不用急!254
Take your time.
慢慢說!255
Slow down.
用用你的腦袋吧!256
Use your head.
你說說話吧!257
Say something.
朋友就是要互相幫助啊!258
What are friends for?
你有我們啊!259
You have us.
我瞭解你的感受!260
I know how you feel.
在趕什麼?261
What's the hurry?
你(們)要去哪裏?262
Where are you off to?
例如什麼?263
Such as?
我嚮你保證。264
You have my word.
我發誓!265
I promise.
你會後悔的!267
You'll be sorry.
拜託啦!268
Please?
有一點。269
Kind of.
有人嗎?270
Hello?
離我遠一點!271
Stay away from me!
麵對現實吧!272
Face it.
我不乾瞭!273
I quit!
有趣喔!274
Interesting.
我們開門見山的說吧!275
Let's get it straight.
這麼說吧!276
Let's put it this way.
事情很快就會過去的。277
It's going to be over soon.
事情百分百確定瞭!278
It's going to happen.
那又怎樣?279
So what?
你想要說什麼?280
What are you trying to say?
你少管閑事!281
It's none of your business!
這不是重點。282
It's not the point.
你願意原諒我嗎?283
Would you forgive me?
什麼時間閤適呢?284
What time will it be all right?
跟我來。285
Follow me.
賣多少錢?286
How much?
我正要迴傢。287
I'm on my way home.
就這樣!288
That's all!
你齣賣我!289
You set me up!
我會考慮看看!290
I'll think about it.
那就以後再說吧!291
Maybe some other time.
你在這裏喔!292
There you are.
要就要,不要就拉倒。293
Take it or leave it.
我是單身。294
I'm single.
我請客。295
My treat.
你哪會知道!296
You wouldn't know.
有什麼損失嗎?297
What can it hurt?
有差彆嗎?298
Does it make any difference?
不好笑!299
It's not funny.
不公平!300
It's not fair.
我們麻煩大瞭!301
We're in big trouble.
我們需要談一談!302
We need to talk.
你瘋啦!303
You're crazy.
你知道有一句古諺嗎?304
You know the old saying...
事情就是這樣啦!305
That's the way it goes.
你從事什麼工作?306
What do you do?
我們還要走多遠? 307
How far do we have to go?
事情不趕啦!308
There is no hurry.
我辦不到啦!309
I can't do it.
你在做什麼?310
What are you doing?
有一件事有問題喔!311
There's one thing wrong.
我們齣發囉!312
Here we go.
我們可以走瞭嗎?313
Shall we?
圖書序言
嗨,史考特!
Hi, Scott.
嗨 史考特
哈囉!
Hello.
哈囉
嘿!
Hey.
嘿
1
史考特,你好!
Hello, Scott.
哈囉 史考特
嗨,史密斯先生!
Hi, Mr. Smith.
嗨 密斯特 史密斯
2
哈囉,各位!
Hello, guys.
哈囉 蓋斯
嗨,史密斯醫師!
Hi, Dr. Smith.
嗨 搭特兒 史密斯
嗨,你好!
Hi, there.
嗨 淚兒
同義
你好嗎?
How are you doing?
好 阿 優 督引
你好嗎?
How do you do?
好 賭 優 賭
會話
嗨,你好!
Hi, there.
嗨 淚兒
早安,史密斯先生。
Good morning, Mr. Smith.
估 摸寜 密斯特 史密斯
你好嗎?
How are you doing?
好 阿 優 督引
馬馬虎虎!你呢?
So-so. How about you?
蒐 蒐 好 ㄝ保特 優
早安!
Good morning.
估 摸寜
相關p
午安!
Good afternoon.
估 ㄝ副特怒
晚安!
Good evening.
估 依附寜
晚安!(晚上臨彆前的道彆)
Good night.
估的 耐特
會話
史考特,早安!
Good morning, Scott.
估 摸寜 史考特
早安,史密斯先生!
Good morning, Mr. Smith.
估 摸寜 密斯特 史密斯
圖書試讀
None
菜英文(生活應用篇) epub 下載 mobi 下載 pdf 下載 txt 電子書 下載 2024
菜英文(生活應用篇) epub 下載 mobi 下載 pdf 下載 txt 電子書 下載 2024
菜英文(生活應用篇) pdf epub mobi txt 電子書 下載 2024
用戶評價
類似圖書 點擊查看全場最低價
菜英文(生活應用篇) pdf epub mobi txt 電子書 下載