菜英文(生活应用篇) pdf epub mobi txt 电子书 下载 2024
图书介绍
☆☆☆☆☆
简体网页||
繁体网页
著者
出版者 出版社:雅典文化 订阅出版社新书快讯 新功能介绍
翻译者
出版日期 出版日期:2017/07/05
语言 语言:繁体中文
下载链接在页面底部
点击这里下载
立刻按 ctrl+D收藏本页
你会得到大惊喜!!
发表于2024-11-25
类似图书 点击查看全场最低价
图书描述
利用中文引导英语发音,
你我都可以用英语与“阿兜仔”沟通!
好久不见了!
Long time no see
龙 探ㄇ 弄 吸
是啊!你都去哪啦?
Yeah,where have you been
讶 灰耳 黑夫 优 兵
著者信息
菜英文(生活应用篇) pdf epub mobi txt 电子书 下载
图书目录
嗨,史考特!030
Hi, Scott.
嗨,你好!031
Hi, there.
早安!032
Good morning.
好久不见了!033
Long time no see.
你一点都没变耶!034
You haven't changed at all.
你好吗?035
How do you do?
你看起来气色不错嘛!036
You look great.
有事吗?037
What's up?
发生什么事了?038
What happened?
怎么啦?039
What's wrong?
你发生什么事了?040
What happened to you?
有什么问题吗?041
What's the problem?
有没有问题?042
Any problem?
你还好吧?043
Are you OK?
我很好!044
I'm fine.
我是史考特。045
I'm Scott.
叫我崔西就好。046
Just call me Tracy.
这是我的太太崔西。047
This is my wife Tracy.
你叫什么名字?048
What's your name?
我们以前不曾见过面。049
We have never met before.
你们彼此认识吗?050
Do you know each other?
很高兴认识你。051
Nice to meet you.
你(们)今晚忙吗?052
Are you busy tonight?
要去看电影吗?053
Would you like to see a movie?
找个时间我们一起吃午饭吧!054
Let's do lunch sometime.
要不要加入?055
Would you like to join me?
要来吗?056
Do you want to come over?
把我算进去!507
Count me in.
你要参加或退出?058
In or out?
有谁要一起加入?059
Who is with me?
我可以加入你(们)吗?060
Do you mind if I join you?
好啊!为什么不要!061
Sure. Why not.
听起来不错耶!062
Sounds great.
没问题!063
No problem.
不用,谢谢!064
No, thanks.
我不这么认为。065
I don't think so.
不可能!066
That's impossible.
我会再告诉你。067
I'll let you know.
我有其他计画了!068
I have other plans.
别想了!069
Don't think about it.
抱歉。070
I'm sorry.
恭喜!071
Congratulations!
祝你週末愉快!072
Have a nice weekend.
帮我向史考特问好。073
Say hi to Scott for me.
再见!074
See you.
下次见啰!075
See you next time.
我要走了!076
I have to go.
你今天脸色看起来很苍白。077
You look rather pale today.
我发烧了。078
I've got a fever.
我头痛。079
I've got a headache.
我不太舒服。080
I'm not feeling well.0
我喉咙痛。081
I've got a sore throat.
你现在觉得如何?082
How do you feel now?
你最好要多休息。083
You'd better get some rest.
你有去看医生了吗?084
Did you see a doctor?
冷静点!085
Calm down.
难为你了。086
It's not easy for you.
少来这一套!087
Knock it off.
你脑袋有问题啊!088
What's your problem?
你是个混蛋!089
You're a jerk!
从我面前消失!090
Get out of my face.
糟糕!091
Shit.
酷喔!092
Cool.
不错的衣服喔!093
Nice dress.
干得好!094
Good job.
我今天什么事都不对劲!095
I'm not myself today.
那是一个好主意。096
That's a good idea.
我有一个主意。097
I have an idea.
你的理由是什么?098
What's your reason?
为什么不?099
Why not?
继续!100
Go on.
我同意。101
I agree.
我是绝对不会同意的。102
I couldn't agree less.
不用在意。103
Never mind.
不要再说了!104
Say no more.
我了解!105
I see.
我还是不明白!106
I still don't get it!
我没有听懂!107
I didn't catch you.
你没弄懂我的意思。108
You're missing my point.
是啊!109
That's right.
你刚刚说什么?110
What did you just say?
你说什么?111
Pardon?
你觉得如何?112
What do you think?
我不在意!113
I don't care.
多谢啦!114
Thanks a lot.
你是不是有交往的对象?115
Are you seeing someone?
我爱你!116
I love you.
我非常想念你。117
I miss you so much.
你确定?118
Are you sure?
我不太清楚!119
I don't know for sure.
你是在开玩笑的吧!120
You must be kidding.
我对它感到很厌烦了。121
I'm tired of it.
安静点!122
Be quiet.
很抱歉打扰你了!123
I'm sorry to bother you.
我的天啊!124
My God.
你要好照顾自己!125
Take care of yourself.
高兴点!126
Cheer up.
没有人会怪你!127
No one blames you.
这是你的决定。128
It's your decision.
我可以跟你单独相处一会儿吗?129
Can I get you alone?
有空谈一谈吗?130
Got a minute to talk?
不会耽误你太久。131
It won't keep you long.
我们换个话题吧!132
Let's change the subject.
感谢你的协助啰!133
Thank you for your help.
请不必这么麻烦!134
Please don't bother.
我可以自己处理。135
I can manage it by myself.
万事拜託了!136
I'm counting on you.
我说得够清楚了吗?137
Do I make myself clear?
你真丢脸!138
Shame on you!
让我开车载你回家。139
Let me drive you home.
要搭便车吗?140
Wanna lift?
别吹牛了!141
Give me a break.
少来了!142
Come on!
快一点!143
Hurry up!
我敢打赌!144
I bet.
看情况再说!145
It depends.
我正在找工作。146
I'm looking for a job.
你今天感觉怎么样?147
How are you feeling today?
没听说过这回事!148
That's news to me.
你看起来很眼熟!149
You look familiar.
借过!150
Excuse me.
您先请!151
After you.
你最大。152
You're the boss.
你说对了。153
You can say that again.
太荒谬了!154
It's ridiculous.
真糟糕!155
It's terrible.
你真是好心!156
It's very kind of you.
我以你为荣。157
I'm proud of you.
要有耐心。158
Be patient.
相信我!159
Believe me.
不要失去理智。160
Don't lose your mind.
算了吧! 161
Forget it.
一起来吧!162
Come on!
你需要帮忙吗?163
Do you need help?
请帮我一个忙。164
Please do me a favor.
需要我帮忙吗?165
May I help you?
你想要我做什么?166
What do you want me to do?
我来帮你。167
Let me help you.
救命啊!168
Help!
不必客气!169
Don't mention it.
看开一点吧!170
Don't take it so hard.
不用担心!171
Don't worry.
我真的很担心。172
I am so worried.
够了!173
Enough!
可以!174
Go ahead.
你上当了!175
Got you!
很遗憾听见这件事。176
I'm sorry to hear that.
我才不相信!177
I don't believe it.
真教人不敢相信!178
I can't believe it.
我情不自禁!179
I can't help it.
你说呢?180
You tell me.
不可能的事。181
It can't be.
这是常有的事。182
It happens.
时候到了。183
It's about time.
太容易了!184
It's a piece of cake.
偶尔打电话给我。185
Call me sometime.
保持联络。186
Keep in touch.
是我的错。187
It's my fault.
没什么大不了啊!188
It's no big deal.
你一定是在开玩笑!189
You must be kidding.
你不是当真的吧?190
You can't be serious.
你是说真的吗?191
Are you serious?
我是认真的!192
I'm serious.
还用得着你说!193
You're telling me.
你是自讨苦吃!194
You asked for it.
事情可能会更糟。195
It could be worse.
请结帐。196
Bill, please.
几点了?197
What time is it?
你的表时间有准吗?198
Is your watch right?
七点整。199
It's seven o'clock sharp.
是谁啊?200
Who is it?
要喝点什么?201
What would you like to drink?
别客气,自己来!202
Help yourself.
不要拘束!203
Make yourself at home.
很高兴认识你!204
Nice meeting you.
我的公车来了。205
Here comes my bus.
为什么?206
Why?
事情还是很令人疑惑。207
It's so confusing.
我被搞得煳里煳涂的!208
I'm confused.
你猜猜怎么了?209
Guess what?
我有事要告诉你。210
I have something to tell you.
说来听听!211
Tell me about it.
谁说的?212
Says who?
真有那么回事吗?213
Is that so?
我受宠若惊。214
I'm flattered.
我不会说的。215
I'm not telling.
我不是故意的。216
I didn't mean to.
我想想。217
Let me see.
这是我个人的想法。218
It's just a thought.
何不听听我的想法。219
Listen to this.
你没在听我说!220
You're not listening to me.
我不知道。221
I don't know.
我一无所知!222
I know nothing about it.
你完全不知道!223
You have no idea.
你这是什么意思?224
What do you mean by that?
我没有时间。225
I don't have time.
你有空吗?226
Do you have time?
在忙吗?227
Are you keeping busy?
我现在很忙。228
I'm quite busy now.
我被炒鱿鱼了。229
I got fired.
我被困住了。230
I got stuck!
也许我会吧!231
I guess I will.
我想是吧!232
I guess so.
我别无选择。233
I have no choice.
我还没有决定。234
I haven't decided yet.
由你决定。235
It's up to you.
我也希望是如此。237
I hope so.
我警告过你了。238
I warned you.
我告诉过你不要这么做了!239
I've told you not to do it.
我会尽力的!240
I'll do my best.
我来看看我能帮什么忙!241
I'll see what I can do.
我会试试看。242
I will try.
再试试吧!243
Try again.
那值得一试。244
It's worth a shot.
的确是这样。245
I will say.
就这个星期五好吗?246
How about this Friday?
我可以。247
That's fine with me.
事情说来话长。248
It's a long story.
拜託,不要现在!249
Not now, please.
那只是你个人的看法。250
That's what you say.
看看你!251
Look at you.
我很期待这件事。252
I look forward to it.
有道理!253
It made sense.
慢慢来不用急!254
Take your time.
慢慢说!255
Slow down.
用用你的脑袋吧!256
Use your head.
你说说话吧!257
Say something.
朋友就是要互相帮助啊!258
What are friends for?
你有我们啊!259
You have us.
我了解你的感受!260
I know how you feel.
在赶什么?261
What's the hurry?
你(们)要去哪里?262
Where are you off to?
例如什么?263
Such as?
我向你保证。264
You have my word.
我发誓!265
I promise.
你会后悔的!267
You'll be sorry.
拜託啦!268
Please?
有一点。269
Kind of.
有人吗?270
Hello?
离我远一点!271
Stay away from me!
面对现实吧!272
Face it.
我不干了!273
I quit!
有趣喔!274
Interesting.
我们开门见山的说吧!275
Let's get it straight.
这么说吧!276
Let's put it this way.
事情很快就会过去的。277
It's going to be over soon.
事情百分百确定了!278
It's going to happen.
那又怎样?279
So what?
你想要说什么?280
What are you trying to say?
你少管闲事!281
It's none of your business!
这不是重点。282
It's not the point.
你愿意原谅我吗?283
Would you forgive me?
什么时间合适呢?284
What time will it be all right?
跟我来。285
Follow me.
卖多少钱?286
How much?
我正要回家。287
I'm on my way home.
就这样!288
That's all!
你出卖我!289
You set me up!
我会考虑看看!290
I'll think about it.
那就以后再说吧!291
Maybe some other time.
你在这里喔!292
There you are.
要就要,不要就拉倒。293
Take it or leave it.
我是单身。294
I'm single.
我请客。295
My treat.
你哪会知道!296
You wouldn't know.
有什么损失吗?297
What can it hurt?
有差别吗?298
Does it make any difference?
不好笑!299
It's not funny.
不公平!300
It's not fair.
我们麻烦大了!301
We're in big trouble.
我们需要谈一谈!302
We need to talk.
你疯啦!303
You're crazy.
你知道有一句古谚吗?304
You know the old saying...
事情就是这样啦!305
That's the way it goes.
你从事什么工作?306
What do you do?
我们还要走多远? 307
How far do we have to go?
事情不赶啦!308
There is no hurry.
我办不到啦!309
I can't do it.
你在做什么?310
What are you doing?
有一件事有问题喔!311
There's one thing wrong.
我们出发啰!312
Here we go.
我们可以走了吗?313
Shall we?
图书序言
嗨,史考特!
Hi, Scott.
嗨 史考特
哈啰!
Hello.
哈啰
嘿!
Hey.
嘿
1
史考特,你好!
Hello, Scott.
哈啰 史考特
嗨,史密斯先生!
Hi, Mr. Smith.
嗨 密斯特 史密斯
2
哈啰,各位!
Hello, guys.
哈啰 盖斯
嗨,史密斯医师!
Hi, Dr. Smith.
嗨 搭特儿 史密斯
嗨,你好!
Hi, there.
嗨 泪儿
同义
你好吗?
How are you doing?
好 阿 优 督引
你好吗?
How do you do?
好 赌 优 赌
会话
嗨,你好!
Hi, there.
嗨 泪儿
早安,史密斯先生。
Good morning, Mr. Smith.
估 摸宁 密斯特 史密斯
你好吗?
How are you doing?
好 阿 优 督引
马马虎虎!你呢?
So-so. How about you?
蒐 蒐 好 ㄝ保特 优
早安!
Good morning.
估 摸宁
相关p
午安!
Good afternoon.
估 ㄝ副特怒
晚安!
Good evening.
估 依附宁
晚安!(晚上临别前的道别)
Good night.
估的 耐特
会话
史考特,早安!
Good morning, Scott.
估 摸宁 史考特
早安,史密斯先生!
Good morning, Mr. Smith.
估 摸宁 密斯特 史密斯
图书试读
None
菜英文(生活应用篇) epub 下载 mobi 下载 pdf 下载 txt 电子书 下载 2024
菜英文(生活应用篇) epub 下载 mobi 下载 pdf 下载 txt 电子书 下载 2024
菜英文(生活应用篇) pdf epub mobi txt 电子书 下载 2024
用户评价
类似图书 点击查看全场最低价
菜英文(生活应用篇) pdf epub mobi txt 电子书 下载