圖書序言
求婚晚餐 Proposal Dinner
Operator: Hi, this is Italiano Restaurant. How may I help you?
接綫生: 你好,這是Italiano餐廳,請問有什麼可以幫到你?
You: I'd like to make a reservation.
你:我想訂枱。
Operator: To whom am I speaking to, please?
接綫生: 請問你的名字是什麼?
You: This is Daniel Chan.
你: 我是Daniel Chan.
Operator: Thank you Mr. Chan, may I know which day and how many in your party?
接綫生: 謝謝陳先生。請問你想訂哪一天和多少人?
You: This Saturday at 7pm for two.
你: 本週六晚上七時,兩位。
Operator: Is there a phone number where we can reach you in case something comes up?
接綫生: 請問有沒有一個聯絡電話可以提供?
You: Yes, you can use 9000 XXXX.
你: 有,請電9000 XXXX。
Operator: Do you have any specific requests?
接綫生: 你有沒有特彆要求?
You: Yes, I want to set a proposal arrangement.
你:有,我需要一個求婚安排。
Operator: Sure, how would you like us to assist you with?
接綫生: 好吧,你想我們如何協助你?
You: I would like an outdoor table with a sea view, and the “Moonlight Sonata” to be played by the piano as soon as she walks into the restaurant.
你:我想要一張室外有海景的枱,當她進入餐廳的時候,鋼琴奏著“Moonlight Sonata”。
Operator: No problem, Mr Chan, we will make sure your requests are being arranged. See you on Saturday.
接綫生: 陳先生,沒問題,我們會確保你的要求得到妥善安排。星期六見。
一些有用的詞匯 Vocabulary
reserve:預訂
table:餐位
seat:座位
window seat:靠窗座位
receptionist:招待員
operator:接綫員
usher:引座員
一些有用的錶達句子 Useful Expressions
We are a group of six.
我們共有6個人。
We'll come around eight o'clock.
我們大約在8點到達。
How can I get there?
我要如何纔能到達餐廳?
How long is the wait?
我們大概需要等多久?
We'd like a table with a view of garden.
我們想要麵對花園的位子。
Do you have a dress code?
餐廳有沒有任何服裝上的規定?
If possible, please kindly offer an outdoor seat in the non smoking area for us.
可以的話,請預留一張室外但在非吸煙區的枱給我們。